Celtic styled Family and Wedding photo album, large size, Tree of Life, Celtic knotted hearts
Kazakhsha Leather Art Studio
This listing is for actual photo album cover. All work is 100% handmade, hand stitched, hand carved, dyed and assembled.
Celtic styled Family, Newly Wed, Wedding photo album cover.
Size: cover - outside 37 cm x 31 cm (cover), will fit a photo album 10.5"x12.7" (27 cm x 32.4 cm). (Album is included into this listing (deluxe quality with self adhesive pages - 50 photos).
Symbol of Tree of Life is the symbol of family and connection to your ancestors. The tree of life also symbolizes family through its intricate network of branches, showing our the continuity through all generations.
Celtic knotted hearts symbolize tight connection of two families and becoming one whole unity.
The rootlet of the cover is decorated with word "FAMILY", carved and tooled in Old English fonts.
100% handmade, hand tooled, carved, died and stitched.
Closing with Sam Browne stud.
Perfect gift for new family on their wedding day, or just simply upgrade your current album to this nice piece, which you will be able to pass to the future generations of your family.
For your special cover please contact.
All my leather items are 100% handmade, including hand carving, tooling, dying and assembling. Item may have occasional marks and scratches. It doesn't spoil the product but quite the opposite, adds some character and charm of a handmade item.
All my handmade items are made of full grain vegetable tanned leather, which means there are might be random insect bites, scars and butchers/tannery's marks.
While the product is new it can be firm, but will get softer with the time just like any other real and genuine leather.
All items will be sent via Royal Mail Signed For service.
International buyers please contact for P&P quotes before you commit your purchases.
Each person has varied reasons for choosing handmade leather goods, I will mention several for very obvious reasons:
1. We hand pick all our materials of best quality: - we only use high quality full grain vegetable tanned leather, every hide is hand picked and selected just for you. All handmade leather goods are of various kinds and styles are made from many different types of leather, however we use only locally sourced vegetable tanned leather hides of finest quality.
2. Best Finish, strong and durable design: - handmade leather goods are crafted from the best quality full grain veg tanned leather, you will receive great finish with stitches which you can rarely expect from mass produced leather items. Handmade leather goods from our studio will be durable and stronger than machine made leather goods. We spend a lot of time focusing on every detail, maintaining quality and best finished look.
3. Customization and personalization for any occasion: - the biggest benefit of bespoke handmade leather goods is the customization which is not available in factories. We can incorporate all the details you would like to see in your product and make it absolutely tailored to your specifications. You can also order personalization from us engraving your initials or image design.
4. Saving Money and fair prices: - buying high quality leather bag from us will help you to save in the long run because it will last a lifetime. Once you buy it, you can use it as long as you want. All our products are durable and if you take care of them they will serve you a life time. Also, we know the market well and price our hand labour fairly. There are lots of manufactures and craftsmen, who offer similar quality products at higher price. In order to be competitive we keep our prices affordable and fair. taking into consideration the quality of leather and hand labour.
5. Impressive, Timeless and Natural look: - high quality leather handmade goods are classics and you can never go wrong with them. They are made from naturally sourced materials and stylish. Many factories produce in large quantities with all same look without that special touch of uniqueness. You are welcome to browse our shop and find for yourself that some of our products could become a statement pieces, they are one of a kind design and due to nature of business exact replicas are not possible.
6. Environmentally friendly: - handmade leather goods are safe and green. It is not only for wallets but all the items which are made by hand could save more energy and give no harm to the environment. That’s the reason why these products are called environmentally-friendly ones. Mass production which then achieves more products in the same period of time requires less labour but consumes more energy. More than that, for buyers to take notice, handmade leather goods comes with more delicate stitches and details.
Apart from the obvious fact that a handmade leather goods are hand crafted, the very first difference that distinguish a handmade leather from mass produced it doesn't contain any dangerous substances detrimental to the environment or even users’ health, it is generally more environmentally-friendly and biodegradable. Those who are aware of harmful human’s impacts on earth always consider this reason as the first and foremost option.
7. Supporting craftsmanship and preserving traditional skills: - Leather crafting is one of the oldest trades around the world, sadly this trade is a dying one.
we are one of those who keep this craft alive and revived, and really proud of our achievements, but this can only be carried with selling our leather works. So buying from us you came your contribution to preserve traditional skills. We are really grateful to every customer who buys from us. All money are spent on bringing food to our table and carrying on with our craftsmanship journey.